The following table lists all courses that are currently scheduled. Note: courses may be subject to cancellation if student numbers are insufficient.
Additional dates and locations are available on request. If you would like to request an additional date please fill-in the registration form and check the alternate date checkbox. Be sure to select a location, preferred and alternate date for the course request. Please fill out one form for each course you would like to attend. Multiple course registrations require a registration form for each course.
Aviation courses available on request:
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Initial
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Academic
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Recurrent
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP) Recurrent – Rotary Wing VFR (ACPR)
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Initial
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Recurrent
- CRM for Dispatchers and Schedulers (CRMD)
- Scenario-Based Recurrent CRM (SBC)
- SMS Audit Procedures (SAP)
- Aircraft Command (AC)
- Professional Instructor (PI)
- Approved Check Dispatcher (ACD)
- Dispatch Exam Seminars (DES)
- Aviation Manager (AMW) Workshop
- Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) Refresher
- Instrument Flight Rules (USD) US Differences
- Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance (HPIAM)
Simulator training available on request:
Course Locations in Ottawa
Aerosolutions courses are normally held in Ottawa at the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn, Ottawa Airport, the Shell Aerocentre FBO or the TC Flight Training Centre at the Ottawa Airport. The exact locations of all courses will be provided to all registered students. Aerosolutions has arranged for a preferred rate at the Holiday Inn Express Ottawa Airport for those attending courses in Ottawa.