Aerosolutions offers a number of aviation courses designed for pilots, inspectors, managers, AMEs, schedulers, dispatchers and paramedics and flight nurses. Courses listed in this section are currently available or are under active development as indicated. Aerosolutions may be able to design and develop other courses not listed to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information.
Many courses listed below can be tailored to meet your operational or training needs. In this case, pricing details will vary according to the degree of change requested. Please contact us for information.
All courses are offered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at either an airport hotel, the Shell Aerocentre FBO or the Transport Canada Flight Training Centre. Courses can also be delivered at your location. In this case, pricing details will vary according to the amount of travel and facility requirements.
Courses (not including simulator training courses) include:
- TC-Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Initial
- TC-Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Academic
- TC-Approved Check Pilot (ACP)/Type Rating Evaluator (TRE) Recurrent
- TC-Approved Check Pilot (ACP) Recurrent – Rotary Wing VFR (ACPR)
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Initial
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Recurrent
- CRM for Dispatchers and Schedulers (CRMD)
- Scenario-Based Recurrent CRM (SBC)
- SMS Audit Procedures (SAP)
- Aircraft Command (AC)
- Professional Instructor (PI)
- Approved Check Dispatcher (ACD)
- Dispatch Exam Seminars (DES)
- Aviation Manager (AMW) Workshop
- Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) Refresher
- Instrument Flight Rules (USD) US Differences
- Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance (HPIAM)
All courses are approved by TC or meet TC standards. TRE and CRM courses meet the equivalent to the Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) standard. All Aerosolutions courses provide practical “hands-on” training to prepare students to successfully carry out professional aviation duties. Instructors are subject matter experts who use up-to-date training aids and instructional techniques including Powerpoint presentations and videos.
For course schedules and registration, click here…