Aerosolutions has the experience and expertise to carry out a wide variety of consulting projects. These include:
- Writing aviation publications such as the Instrument Procedures Manual
- Course development and delivery
- Safety Management System (SMS) and flight operations compliance audits
- Company SOPs, Quality Assurance and Flight Operations Manuals
- Flight operations training programs and manuals
- Operational control manuals and training programs
- Cabin safety manuals and training programs
- Aviation videos
- Legal expert witness for aviation-related cases
- Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Instructor-Evaluator training
- Evidence-Based Training (EBT) Instructor-Evaluator training
- Aviation technical writing
All consulting projects benefit from many years of experience conducting these tasks for organizations such as the Transport Canada, Nav Canada, the RCMP, Air Canada and many other airlines. In addition, the Aerosolutions team of aviation professional associates ensures that your project is carried out by someone with years of experience in that particular field of aviation. Associates are all experienced subject matter experts, many of whom have extensive experience as Transport Canada Inspectors or airline managers or check pilots.
We have experts in flight operations, operational control, cabin safety, audits, aviation weather, aviation regulations, technical writing, fixed-wing and rotary-wing operations, instructing and checking pilots, video production and course development.